Tue, May 10|
TRCDC Book Club
Nash and Edgecombe County's premier Personal Development and Financial Literacy Book Club
Time & Location
May 10, 2022, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Rocky Mount, 806 Cokey Rd, Rocky Mount, NC 27801, USA
About the event
This book club is to connect, educate, and inspire the residents in the community by reading books that can directly influence our community, and that will allow us to take immediate action to implement into our lives. The main focuses of the genre of books are Personal Development and Financial Literacy, as we believe that these key areas will be the foundation of changing our community's situation. Please see the following facts about our book club.
- Weekly Meeting every Tuesday at 6:30 PM Sharp. (We will begin on time)
- 1st Meeting of every month - 50 FREE books will be given on a first come first serve basis
- Light Refreshments will be at every meeting
- Meetings will be live-streamed for participants who can't make it
- Meetings will be covid-friendly.
We have chosen the first 7 books to read for the year annd will leave the remaining 4 books (We're starting in February) to be chosen by a group disucssion by the club members. Reading List is below.
- The Power of your Subconsious Mind - Joseph Murphy
- Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
- 10 Steps to Becoming Finanically Whole - Tiffany Aliche
- Lead from The Outside - Stacey Abrams
- Permission to Dream - Chris Gardner
- The Color of Law - Richard Rothstein
- The Wealth Choice: The Success Secrets of Black Millionaires - Dennis Kimbro